Addiction Psychiatrists are Medical Doctors
that graduate from medical school, complete medical residency programs and obtain further training in addiction. They are specially trained to diagnose and treat your addictions while attending to any psychiatric, medical or psychological problems.
At ARCH your Addiction Psychiatrist
- Serves as your Treatment Team Leader while coordinating your care with other physicians and specialties such as: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Pain and Sleep Medicine;
- Provides on-going follow up care for optimal sustained recovery;
- Is available for consultations with patients seeking second opinions.
Our Addiction Psychiatrist Are Highly Skilled To Manage Alcohol And Substance Use Disorders Complicated By:
- Co-existing Psychiatric Disorders;
- Medical disorders related to addictions and high risk behaviors;
- Poly-Drug use and dependency;
- Women’s health issues including pregnancy;
- Pain problems secondary to medical conditions;
- Anxiety and sleep disorders;
- Medical and psychological problems in older patients;
- Substance related suicidal thoughts and behaviors;